- Telephone/Internet Email & Postal Bookings will be held provisionally for up to 7 days* until receipt of the completed booking confirmation form and payment.
- A deposit of £100.00 of the total booking cost should be sent with booking form. If booking for arrival within 8 weeks, then payment must be made in full. Please be aware £200.00 deposits are required for all Christmas and New Year weekly bookings
- All payments are non refundable
- When a deposit has been made for your holiday you agree to our contract and all terms included. The name
provided through booking will be solely responsible for any breakages or damages caused during your stay.
- The balance must be paid in full 8 weeks before arrival. Please be aware full balance is due 12 weeks before on all Christmas and New Year weekly bookings. Failure to make payment by this date will result in your booking being cancelled and any deposit payments made not refunded. Your final payment is also non-refundable, please take out Holiday insurance to cover yourself for any eventuality (as stated below)
- Arrival after 2.00pm and departure before 10.30am on changeover days please.
- We request that our farm house and cottage are left clean and tidy on departure as it was for your arrival. We provide cleaning equipment for this purpose. We reserve the right to issue an additional charge (to the person who made the booking) of up to £100.00 for premises left in a poor state. On arrival a returnable deposit of £200.00 (for the farmhouse) for any damage caused.
- We regret we cannot accept responsibility or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contract with you (signed booking form) is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to force majeure. Circumstances amounting to force majeure include any event which we could not even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the destruction or damage of your holiday home. (Which cannot reasonably be remedied to a satisfactory standard before the start of your holiday) through fire, flood explosion, storm or other weather damage (including a period of electricity failure), break-in, criminal damage or any similar event.
- Day guests are welcome, but may not exceed the following unless by prior arrangement. (Cottage = 2 – Farmhouse = 4)
- Hot tubs are provided, but are unsupervised and are therefore used entirely at your own risk.
- We maintain our hot tubs on a daily basis. In the event of inappropriate use resulting in chemical imbalances and the need to drain and refill the hot tub, a charge of £50.00 will be made to the person who made the booking. Guides to the proper use of our hot tubs are available. Please be aware that for health and safety regulations we drain our hot tubs every two weeks, this will be done on Monday mornings, and therefore could result in the hot tub being out of use for a day of your stay, but every effort will be made to have the hot tub ready.
- BBQ’s will be available free of charge from March 1st to October 31st. Please note we do not provide fuel and would request that the BBQ is left as it is found.
- We reserve the right to amend any of these terms & conditions at any time.
- All properties are non-smoking.
- Sorry no pets we are a working farm.
- * Longer for overseas bookings. (clause 1)
We reserve the right to terminate the agreement / booking without refund of money if the behaviour of any guest
is considered unacceptable, or if the number of occupants exceeds that stated at the time of booking.
Our booking fee DOES NOT include holiday insurance. We therefore recommend that you take out Holiday
Cancellation Insurance to cover you in the event that you have to cancel or terminate your holiday
Old Guadaloupe, Eye Kettleby, Melton Mowbray, Leics. LE14 2TS Tel: 07989 960588 or 01664 480354